Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Waste

There are things in this world that you wish you never knew, never heard of it

So you can stay be positive to certain people, never had any bad imagination inside your head
So you will never feel like a 'responsibility' to dig all things that you supposed not to know
So you can just persetankan all those thing that you think 'stupid' and not worth even a penny
So you don't have to hear excuses like "we are all just human. we all do mistakes. we all have second chance..bla bla bla bla"
I hate to think when someone think with "Sorry" they can erase everything...everything!
And so you know, I barely believe for a second chance because you do realize those people totally have high chance to ruin it again and again.
Well, maybe I had very bad issue with that. Sorry but no sorry.

I'm not perfect, of course I'm not. 

Nobody are.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

11/26/2013
0154

No comments: