Monday, July 29, 2013

Tak guna, tak guna, tak guna.




Lelaki.
I always wonder when "curang" came into my mind or when I heard one of the stories,
I always wonder, how can you change your love from only to one person to another person?
This is specific to a married man.

Hmmm..

Dengan umur macam ni,dengan status yang I dont have anybody for calon nk kahwin yet, I selalu takut if I fall in love with a married person.
Selalu mintak doa, jauhkan dari perasaan macam tu.
Even when with anybody I ever have a little or into some stages of relationship decide not to choose me and get married to another person, I was like that's it.
We can't contact like we used to do, when he asked to meet me I have to say NO and eventually I have to admit, we can't be friends.

Alhamdulillah, I can admit that even of course at first I'm upset.

Always put one level where you can be too friendly with a married man.
Kalau you friendly jugak, itu namanya you cari penyakit
Put your yourself in his wife and kids situation, apa you rasa if your husband or ur ayah have an AFFAIR with other woman?
I believe you know the answer.

But if you used alasan 'JODOH', I can't argue much with you.
Tepuk dada, tanya selera.


So berbalik kepada soalan pertama I earlier,
I tny kwn I about this and she answer - Lelaki dah kita tahu boleh sayang ramai orang.
ok, that LOL answer

I know I'll never have a good answer or how to avoid this
Me myself pun takut.
Masyarakat kalau you perasan, mana ada blame lelaki if this happened, always the girl's faulty.

Again, tepuk dada tanya selera.

Till then, bye

xoxo

No comments: