Thursday, November 22, 2012

Do you love the Anatomy?


The storm is coming but I don't mind 
People are dying, I close my blinds 

All that I know is I'm breathing now 

I want to change the world 
Instead I sleep 
I want to believe in more than you and me 

But all that I know is I'm breathing 
All I can do is keep breathing 
All we can do is keep breathing now

"Keep Breathing, Ingrid Michaelson"




I love watching Grey's Anatomy,
I'd been following the series since season 1.
But I remember I stopped watching when NTV7 stop showing it, dont remember which season though,
Then I follow back when Star World started to show it back.
I can't remember when Zola was adopted by Derek and Mer.
And hey, what happened to Dr Teddy huh?

Christina become my favorite now,
I missed Mark, Lexie and even Isobel.
I love Addison the most. I like her hair very much!
I even on Team Addison when Derek started the relationship with Mer.

Things I love the most on Grey's Anatomy is the Meredith's monologue every time the new episode started.
(plus before the ending, what they called? prologue? whatever...)
Her voice, her intonation, just get into me and got me thinking.
Just like I love Mary Alice's part on Desperate Housewives 
:)

Another thing I like is the song they put in every episode.
It just perfect with the mood and the next thing you realize there are tears shed or sometimes it just come out from your eyes.
That good huh?
I don't know who responsible for it but I always put the credit on Shonda.
Genius.
Remember how Snow Patrol song got so popular?
Chasing Cars?
Guling-guling atas jalan raya?

Another song I got from Grey's must be Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson
The song they put when Burke left Christina at the aisle
"Keep Breathing" word kept repeating when Christina forced Mer to cut down her back side of wedding dress.

Memories.

The shoot.
The cancer.
The ghost.
The weddings.
The flight disaster.
The gay thing.........

and lots more.

I kinda grew up with this series.
Since my HND days, degree days and now working days.
The cast comes and goes and they still one of my favorite series ever!

They are now on sexy season 9 and hmmm I cant understand lah why they cut off Mark from the show.
Devastating.

Xoxo

#3days to graduation day.
Kuala Terengganu, Aku Datang!


No comments: