Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rare Friday

Assalamualaikum and Hai!

This is what accompanied me on Friday



I miss Penang real bad when I went to cinema.
So I had lunch at Georgetown White Coffee considered maybe I can cured the missing phase.
But NO. 
My plan is to eat at Uno's Cafe. But FULL :(



Elianto having huge sale that I just cant help to buy any stuff that I want. -_-"



Told ya, I miss Penang real bad.
I want to watch 'This Means War' but time showing the film ONLY at 6.15pm
My mother will kill me if I arrived home at night!
Apa kau ingat ni Terengganuuuuuuuuu??
hihi

But Adnan Sempit 2 also not bad lah.
Hilarious. I laughed. A Lot! ;P
Especially when the guy from Raja Lawak made his debut in this film. HAHAHA

 
YESSSSSSSSS.. alone.
camwhore pulak tu. 
sorang-sorang...

AIMAN, I MISS YOUUUUUU!


after that, I picked Fahmi at Shahab Perdana (basah kuyup! sobs!)
and we had Nasi Royale!
Slurrp!

Thats my RARE FRIDAY!
usually I just sleep for the entire weekend!
how about yours?

enjoy the weekend!

XOXO

No comments: