Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Junior's akad nikah.

Last Sunday (March 11) I went to my lovely junior akad nikah ceremony.

She is 2 years younger than me and alhamdulillah she married with her high-school beau.

She called me a week ago while I'm got ready to touch up before I went to work and she told me that she getting hitch this coming Sunday. She sound nothing but perfectly happy. I don't know how much she loves Afiq but I know she loves that guy with her whole life. 

I'm taken half-day off that Sunday and forced Apat to drive for me. ;)

Its been a long time since last we spoke and if I'm not mistaken the last time we met was 2003, my final year at high school.

You see, I hate my high-school time, in fact everytime I passed that school, I can feel some bad aura like I felt so many years back when I have to go back to hostel (everytime). And now, I can't deny, I still have that feeling.

But one thing that I love about high school is where I learned about life and met so many people that until now have a huge influence in my life.

One of them is my junior, Ilyani Ilyas or we called her Kak Long. If anybody ever purchased her novel, she is a novelist for some teenage-novel. She is a teacher at Miri.

Kak long, I wish you all the best in the world and happily ever after with Afiq. 

I love you, babe. 



of course angkut 'anak-anak' kesayangan.
hahahahah

XOXO

p/s : also to my ex-dormmate, Ona who also got hitched on the same day, Selamat Pengantin Baru. IMY

2 comments:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Congrates kaklong n ona.. Heheh..sha,i hv the same feeling bila lalu skolah. Hahaha.

Shasha Saad said...

hehehehehehehehehe

btw bai, congrats to u too newlyweds. aku kat tganu time tu! cepat2 dpt baby! hehe

xo