Sunday, December 4, 2011

Al-Fatihah Rara Zikry


Dari Allah kita datang, kepada-Nya lah juga kita akan kembali

I was back home on Thursday because of family emergency. I got call around Maghrib time, and Nadia send me to bus station immediately.
Oh, how I wish I am like her, stay strong even in the saddest thing in her life. 

But, I was rushing home not because someone death or sick.
Its because of some personal family problem. 
So I was like offline for couple of days. Not literally offline because I still read the tweets from others when I get bored or in the car.
The night of last day in November, I read Juliana Evans tweet (basically she retweet from other people) that Rara Zikry had been used breath support and been admitted to CCU.
They asked people to doa to her since her condition quite bad. 

Few hours turned to 1st December 2011, I read tweet from @bam_reel said that Rara lost her battle.
She passed away.

AL-FATIHAH

if anybody could ever remember I did post one entry about her HERE and got so many hits since then. 


I read some tweets said, 
"Ah, kalau yang meninggal tak cantik, mesti tak di heboh2kan macam ni!" -- (sort of lah)

Well, as far as I learned Rara's case been featured in some tv. I read it from the link that Morning Rocket page, but I also watched it from TV3. 

Why some people nowadays always have excuse to say bad things to others even s/he already passed away?
Why cant u always being positive?
Why?

XOXO

AL-FATIHAH to Zarith Nadhira Binti Mohamad Zikri.
Semoga tenang di sana. 

No comments: