Friday, September 16, 2011

Immortal Beloved

i am less romantic girl (i think)
that doesn't mean that i am not a romantic girl
i am still blush if someone who like me gives me flowers,
im more into flowers compare to chocolate!
thats what i mean i am a less romantic girl or i can i am hopeless romantic.
and even if i said that i am less romantic, perhaps i'll love to see any guy down on the knee to propose to his gf.
*only to watch lah! HAHAHA*

supposedly by this time (starting of the early semester) we got tons of new movies waiting for us to watch 'em
but not this sem, our final semester here at my beloved Terengganu.

at least for me lah.

the mood to watch new movies just flew away,
only, im downloading Bridesmaids (another chick, funny movie) through internet
other than that, i just wanna watch all the old movies,


and as a result, i just watched Sex and The City The Movie (1) for the second time.
hmmm, where should i start?
Mr Big? Carrie? Wedding? Tears? or maybe beautiful poems that Carrie reads to Mr Big before they went to bed?
i fall in love with the Beethoven poem.
its simple yet so touched.




"... my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved...
I can live only wholly with you or not at all...
Be calm, 
only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together...
Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. "


"ever thine
ever mine
ever ours"



the full version of this beautiful poem, u can click here


isnt it beautiful and bliss?
maybe im such an old fashion, but i know someone out there is my "Immortal Beloved" ;P

Xoxo

No comments: