Monday, December 6, 2010

sometimes, we just have to let go!

as i decide to write this, i look at the digital clock at my lappy's left side.
its 0333am. i cant sleep.
for past few days, i keep listening to this beautiful song - Over The Rainbow, singing by this amazing, awesome GLEE cast.

if u ever heard, some people said sometimes a song can help u heal ur pain, especially inside ur heart.
its true. but for me, this song help me to decide one thing in my life. one major thing in my life !
this song, help me to let go of something inside my heart.
as i listening to this song before i write this, i hold my red mobile and turn into 'inbox' part and started to look back at his old messages.
while this song keep my heart calm, i marked one by one all those messages, it takes me long time to do this actually.
i know it just a bunch of stupid messages that perhaps doesn't mean anything.
but for me, it means a lot, at least used too, long time ago and now i realize that i am ready to 'delete' all those stuff from my life.
im talking here like very ready.

it does break my heart, tear me apart, i try so hard to hold my tears, and i failed.
i cry while listening to this song and i told to myself, "you have to let this go!"
i nodded and from that moment i decide to consider we just a natural 'friend' only.

i deleted all those messages and i will return everything that not belong to me.
u are so damn kind to me yet hurt me all the time.
u are so perfect at my eyes even i know every bad part about you.

im feeling free and i am free.
i am letting this go. i love this words, LET GO. :)

thank you beautiful voice of Mr Shuester of GLEE
it helps me a lot!
try listening to this song and read the lyrics when u 'kusut-masai' :D



Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little blue
birds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

xoxo
fine and always fine x)

No comments: