Tuesday, November 16, 2010

untitled




request:
i put new song on the right column.
please press play button.
the song just so lovely

*zaher : ambik kau. nak sangat. i'll upload this because of u!








"Someone like you, And all you know, And how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street..."

# Laura Jensen, 2009 #







"Ran my whole life in the ground And I can't,
I can't get up when you're gone...."

# Yellowcard, 2004 #







"I had a dream
That I could fly
From the highest swing
I had a dream...."

# Priscilla Ahn, 2008 #






"Hey baby, when we are together,
doing things that we love...."

# Shayne Ward, 2006 #







"When you're standing at the crossroads
And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along....."

# The Pretenders, 1994 #



xoxo

"“I think the thing to do is to enjoy the ride while you're on it.”"
# Johnny Deep , unknown #



2 comments:

mamawana said...

Salam...

Cantik gambar......

.MISS_SHASHA. said...

mamawana : thanks :D beautiful picture with beautiful people. i love them! x)