Thursday, May 20, 2010

i hate 2nd semester as much as i hate Ferguson..

some people choose not to talk about this..
even a little..
but who cares? "nak dgr, i ckp.. xnak dgr, berambus heheh"

okay, my final result for 2nd semester is out,
around 7:15, my dear Aeman text me "akak, rezut dah kuar"
and right on that time, i felt like pale, vommit, lots lotss of butterfly in my stomach..
still hoping Aeman wrongly text me or I am the one who read tunggang tebalik..

but no..
as soon as i ask everybody at FB, people keep on sending me all the update, link [hehe tq, joe!] and Akmal, u really make me like want to kill you..
some people just never change huh? urghhhh..
so, it takes a little time for me to open my ePelajar to click and click until the Academic tab
after i read Aeman's sms, i went for Maghrib prayer and help Kak Zila for dinner..

then i slowly whisper to her "Kak Zila, result dah kuar!"
Kak Zila : Ha, check la.. Dpt brp?
Me : Huisssh, x check lagi.. Ketaq nak mampossss ni... isk isk Cannot think!
Kak Zila : "La, nnt nak tak nak, kena check gak!"

I'm speechless and nodded slowly...

**even my brother gave a call ask if i need him to check.. what??? no wayyyyyy**

After dinner is served I went to computer again,, and now Asyraf was there too..
He keep ask me to check is faster because he want to play i-hate-that-GAME-so much!
Ya allah, i think it took me 15 minutes to open that tab..
After i finally can looked at the result, i post this entry


and after that i went for my dinner -- pulut durian --------- delicious, fabulousity hehehe

my result? like i mention

"END, jangan tanya sbb aku xkan ckp smpi bila2 ehehehe"
---> u can talk about it with me but NEVER ask my result, okeh bebeh?

in the middle okay! and i hate it BUT syukur, alhamdulillah..

**en Epul nak tahu pun i tak kasi tahu..

so, en abg no 2.. bawa karok next week ngan bawa saya shopping bleh?
NAK JUGAK!!!!

xoxo
I HATE U, SEM 2
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

p/s : khabarnya Anne Ngasri dah kena cerai talak tiga..dak lafaz 2 kali before the latest yg kena naik turun mahkamah ni.. kesian. sabar lah anne, kesian kat anak2 ler. Wafi, ko nmpk mcm slow motion je, tapi bleh tahan gak eh........ apa2pun all the best la pas ni for both of you..

I HATE SEM 2... HAREYYYYYY BETOL

and oh ya.. i have my new-fabulous-layout.. thought??

I HATE SEM 2 SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

bai!

No comments: