Monday, November 2, 2009

happy :)

hello :)

some people might get annoyed when i write this again, but seriously, after Michelle Branch, where else can you find such a good talent like Taylor Swift? Try download "Superstar" from her Fearless limited edition. I can't stop listening to this one song right now. Even when come to my bed time. Hehe.. so sweet when my ex-Team Leader at VADS continue my quote from FB yesterday haha i put that song chorus and he put the rest of the lyric on the comment box. hehe maybe he search at yahoo for that lyric, i don't care, but that so sweet haha


when i listen to that song, i feel so happy. i love listening to the guitar sound, her voice, just ease, comfortable. then i receive a phone call, and said that missed me haha very sweet, 'adikku'.. and received a messenger msg from old old old flame saying all those sweet things hehe [like i care..i just enjoy the 'i win!' feeling for a moment] i am happy..very happy.. i happy to live here, i am damn missed penang and of course i miss home like hell too :) and even i can't wait to 'cabut' after my final paper on 11hb, i feel sad to left this beautiful place too..but it just a month..i'm going to be real busy with my brother's wedding and my cousins'. i'm pretty sure one month will end quick before i even realize it..

xoxo
So dim that spotlight, tell me things like
I can't take my eyes off of you
I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl
Who's desperately in love with you
Give me a photograph to hang on my wall
Superstar
[taylor allison swift : superstar]

4 comments:

NiSa said...

sha, pe kata tolong emailkan lagu tu. hehe... slow la broadband kat cni nk download.

bila stat cuti sem?

kdee said...

sama la..aku pun kna dgr lagu taylor swift tiap2 ari.best gile!

.MISS_SHASHA. said...

Nisa - boleh, k.hani hehe bleh bg email k.hani kt sha.. sha balik 11hb..sha igt nnt nak g umah khani bg kad kawen tu :)

.MISS_SHASHA. said...

kdee - kan? kan? kdee..syok kan huhu aku igt target pasni kalo leh g concert dia..pergh..lagi best haha