Monday, August 31, 2009

My Own Version – 7 THINGS

**For some part of this, you might recognize it from Miley’s version (her breakup song to Nick Jonas; years ago – 7 things).


I probably shouldn’t say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the ‘previous’
Relationship we shared,
It was awesome but we lost it
It’s not possible for me, not to care

Here is -
7 things I hate about you
You’re vain,
Your bike,
You’re insecure,
You love her, you like me
You make me laugh, you make me cry
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
Your moods, sometimes so ‘jerks’
When you act so down, just know it hurts
And the 7th thing I hate the most you do,
You make me love you!

And compared to all the great things that would take too long to write
I probably should mention
The 7 that I like

Your hair,
Your eyes,
Your old cap,
When we meet, I’m hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
Your heart is mine
When we’re intertwined, everything’s alright
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t ask me who, when, how… it is so so complicated..
It’s breaking my heart so much every time I thought about this.

No worries people, I might not get over it yet, but I’m not that crazy.. ‘Stole’ something that not mines? So not me!

xoxo
today's mode - heartbroken but i'm fine,

No comments: