Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE GOONERS' BROKEN HEART


(I can hardly breathe when I try to write this…)

I'm an Arsenal fan. Very loyal, a faithful Arsenal fan. Infact, I only watched Arsenal’s game when it comes to football. Yes, only devoted to Arsenal’s match since I am 16. If I watch other club’s game, I might sleep or read the magazine. I'm so tired when I have to avoid read newspaper, avoid watching Sportcenter and other Sport channel,avoid open the Arsenal web page when Arsenal lost in any match.Apparently, I have to do that again for the rest of this week and maybe until next week. Well, get this, how do you feel when your team that in earlier season doing so so well and we can see that we will get at least one trophy back to Emirates (awkward, I miss saying Highbury). And now, we are third in Premier League and just kick out from European Champions League (an hour ago). Tell me, what worst than that to us – the gooners?? Poor my dear Theo Walcott, every time this young man make a very outstanding performance, it come a bad result for us. I don’t blame him if he wants to transfer to other club next season. I don’t want to say bad things in my blog now. It doesn’t mean that I can accept this horrible result easily. I’m hurt, very hurt with them. Kinda give up, fed up, everything that I can describe as ‘truly disappointed and devastated!’. Sigh…

But, apart from this matter, I’m still an Arsenal girl, always be. It just, I might take a long rest from this stuff, and try to focus on other thing (but what???any suggestion??)
we need time to recover, a.r.s.e.n.a.l!!!

p/s* Man Utd vs Arsenal – Sunday, 13th April, 2008
HKG, MSIA : 11pm
This might another game that can bring me to tears. Sigh...

6 comments:

anne said...

didnt realise ur such a big fan....dont take it too hard gal, there's always next season

.shasha. said...

thanx k.anne! xx huhu

HidupMatiArsenal said...

dun worry babe... keep on supporting gunners...once u re gooners forever u r gunners!!=)

rachwan said...

ok, we will get recover on this sunday. I know that we can do it..

.shasha. said...

hidupmatiarsenal and rachwan, thanx,,harap suma ok this sunday

mad.redo1 said...

hopefully miss shasha jangan le down sangat dengan result on sunday, look forward to next season, yah?

but who knows, manure and chelski began to lose their way at crucial moments... pipe dream je lah, but we still can dream, right?