Saturday, April 26, 2008

[Cristiano Ronaldo : Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] [Leona Lewis : Sensational]

Hye everyone!

Okay, today agak best sebab tadi I dinner ngan my family kat tepi pantai dekat Kuala Perlis!! geee,,y'all I Love BEACH!!! and of course, the food too. Btw, we all dekat perlis sebab my paknjang kena operate tengah hari tadi. Okay, that's it, I nak citer pasal benda lain.

Ok first thing first, well done Cristiano Ronaldo for your failure to score a PENALTY for the first leg semi-final of Champions Leauge at Nou Camp, Barcelona, Spain. You LOSER! Oh, I'm sorry my dear MU Fans out there but I can't stand looking at his 'arrogant-macam best' face! Huh, please okay... And he said he will score at Manchester next week. We'll see, honey!

Okay, second topic. So, American Idol say bye-bye to Carly Smithson last Thursday.[who cares anyway, terang-terang si Archuleta tu akan menang! Gosh, I hate the favorite...booh-san!!!!!] That's not the main point here because what really caught my attention is the singer that AI invite in the half-time,,waaa my one and only - Leona Lewis! She is an amazing and outstanding singer. Simon Cowell and Clive Davis basically found her from the reality show from Britian, X-Factor. Guys, sape2 yang belum lagi dengar her hit song - Bleeding Love, better pegi dengar. I can say that she is my new favorite and she conquered the world. No 1 in Britian, No 1 in States, No 1 in Germany and I heard she looking forward to Aussie soon! When she perform in AI last Thursday, I feel so proud because I am her fan. Millions out there love her too. And I wonder why Metro punya review [mr.Rudy] cakap her song not strong enough! Tak dengar betul2 ke?

Simon is sooo lovely...???Hahaha

3 comments:

Hafez Rachwan said...

mu dh brjaya pegifinal la..huk3

Anonymous said...

nobody likes you, everyone likes ronaldo. get a life. hes the most amazing player in the enitire league.

.MISS_SHASHA. said...

my brothers hate ronaldo..my friends hate ronaldo..haha whatever..but i never thinks he is the most amazing player in the ENTIRE league..please..there are more player valueable than him..